You have no items in your shopping cart.
Industrial Saw Blades
How they're used
- For sliding table saws or dimension saws.
- For sawing melamine, veneers, solid wood, plywood, plastics, and aluminum.
Features & benefits
- The Tungsten tip is European-made and long-lasting.
- Low noise/antivibration technology to eliminate harmful vibrations, providing a finish and cut quality that’s at a whole new level.
- Shock resistant brazing for our premium tungsten tips to absorb impact and cutting vibration.
- Long lasting super tooth using micrograin tungsten tips that are specially formulated to match specific materials. Anti-corrosive material such as titanium is incorporated to minimise edge loss. At 50% thicker than alternative products, the super tooth gives you up to 50% more sharpens.
- Heat reducing ICE coating to reduce heat buildup in the saw body, enhancing performance and cutting accuracy even further. Antifriction coatings can increase blade life by up to 70%.
- We supply the exclusive Freud brand.
Starting at: $255.70
Starting at: $53.20
Starting at: $139.20
Starting at: $150.90
Starting at: $210.80
Starting at: $164.20
Starting at: $166.40
Starting at: $167.70
Starting at: $206.10
Starting at: $186.30
Starting at: $237.50
Starting at: $92.90